Friday, September 22, 2006

passing thru

I wasnt focusing. I wasnt in the right mood. I wasnt in the right place. I wasnt feeling well, that's it. But I have no choice. Gotta work. I was still surviving. Although that stupid lady is back, I am still working.... wah-seyy... Siti Sarinah flattering herself.

I am really smitten with Fanaa. But it'll go off sooner or later. Tengah mood hindustan la skarang. Mp3 pun asyik main hindi songs ajer. Kak Sallyn tengok pun naik Boring.

2day end work at 5pm, thank god. I want a break la. It's getting kinda tired whenever I come back home. I guess it is just the journey? the travelling? Oh well, don't want to complain.. Wait! I think I just did, right?

Mom kept pestering me to inform everybody about our Annual Hari Raya Bus Trip. So I did. But ended up sending out the wrong announcement. I mean, announcement correct, only the date was wrong. It is suppose to be 4th Nov 2006 Saturday but instead I go and informed everybody it's on 6th Oct 2006. Stupid right. Raihan saw my mistake and informed me. So, I apologized and sent out another one and again it was wrong! 6th Nov 2006. Stupid! I was really really tired and fucked up. Raihan called and talked for a little while. Yammie was here with me and it soothes me down. I sent out a final smses to all family members and this time it is correct. 4th Nov 2006 Saturday. Yes!

I am getting sick of my NEC phone. I hate the buttons. I dont regret getting it though cz it was on promotion and I cant miss out the chance on buying something when a voucher is given. I mean, it's not always mah. Wat to say, I Singaporean mah. Cant blame anyone.

Dad going for his class later on and Im going to work later on. Not gonna finish my neslo. I wonder what is for lunch 2dae.

I am loving SiLveRiNA.... Loving SuCiDaL+IsA..... LoviNg everyBoDy....

May my breaths find refuge in your heart...May my world be destroyed in your love