Monday, September 18, 2006

SiMpLe KiNda LiFe

Been busy last week. Either I went straight back hom or out with me frenz. Went out with Nana on Thursday. Out with Edah on Friday. Over to Sallyn's on Saturday afternoon and Rozaimah's in the evening. Suppose to be meeting keN after that but I got tired and he was already out. So lazy. Sunday out with MoM.

Got meself a new play-toy. Her name is SilveRiNA. Her size is 2gb and she is slim as Carefree's pantyliner. She is a product of the Apple industry. She is the 2nd version, remastered iPod NaNo. I am proud to have her. I have been busy attending to my baby every night since Friday. Updating, renaming, shuffling, transferring, uploading, etc. It was really tiring but it was all tobe organized.

Yeah.

Over to Geylang pasar biru to get the shirts which mom got the day before. I wanted it too. It's 2 for $10. I ended buying more than that. Over to Great World City after that to get my bed-sheet. The ones that I wanted all have run out of quilt covers which really irritates me. In the end, I still got one. It was the only sweet one left.

The stupid idiotik fucking lady didnt come to work today. She was on MC. 2 days straight til tomorrow. I felt so happy but I felt bad too at times because maybe I did cursed her too much. Oh well. Life. You either curse someone or it'll befall on you. ....oKay! That doesnt mak sense at all! I guess I was cursing myself.

Watch Fanaa. The hindi movie starring Aamir Khan and Kajol. Nice terrorism movie. Using the plot of Kashmir and India as usual. The love story nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. The songs also nice... I Like... The poems... VeRy Nice... May my breaths find refuge in your heart...May my world be destroyed in your love

SaRiNah Luvz You More tHaN you luv SaRiNah