Wednesday, September 13, 2006

RiSiNg SuN

I am having unneccesary stupid hopeful thinkings in my head which I am trying to get it out. But the more I am trying not to think about it, the more it comes. The more I try to not talk about it, the more i start thinking about it. I am becoming confuse and scared. I do not want to hope for something on something which might not be mine or even want to be mine. I am scared that it might just be a fantasy and not real although I work hard on it.

I am glad that offers has come to me. But how am I behaving now? Is it acceptable? Well, I am doing my duties wholefully. I guess my colleagues can vouch for it.

Heh! I want to watch Faana la. I think I will be getting the DVD soon to watch it. Yay!!!

I want to bring bekal la but lazy to pack la. Can someone please help me? Sigh. I slept early nowadays you know. 10+ already retire in already. Really sleepy man. Today woke up 5+ again. Without the sound of the bell but with nyai's footsteps. Oh no! I'm becoming like dad. Well, that's good, right?

I can't wait until end of the year. I do not know exactly when he is coming home. I only read that he will be coming home by end of they year. So, when will that be? November? October? December? Will I go for my Thailand trip? Or will I stay on my job? ...Right now, I am putting my job first in line and would have to delay my Thailand trip to another month. Maybe by then, I could bring my sister along with me.

Anyway, Good Morning everybody, I'm off to workk in few minutes. I wonder if Kak Sallyn's going today. She has been sick eversince Rafdi is.