Sunday, September 10, 2006

goNe

I was blogging earlier when my pc hangs. It has never hang and now it has started to hang. I hate it. Whenever it hangs, it feels like the whole world stops. I am too lazy and think about what I have written earlier and I don't give a damn care anymore.

Tomorrow I go jemputan, going to be alone. Well, there is Shid la. But only her one person where got fun. I thought the whole gang are going to be there. 3 have a good excuse while the others just don't seem to be able to come up with any good reason. Oh well. It's a close family so I have got to go whether I'm black or white. Am going with mom and dad tomorrow.

Work seems okay. I am doing okay. Hoping for some opportunities coming to me and I am will gladly welcome it. I seem to have something interesting being in be Human Resource. Although it has some kind of reputation. Well or so I've heard. I don't care. I'm going to do just my work.

I think I am starting to have butterfingers right now. I am so desperate to lose weight now but that laziness just hits me all the time. I need some motivation now. I desperately need it. Well, I just say it now but truely I wonder if I am really needing it. I think, I really need to lose weight. I am gaining eversince the breakup. Well, I can only blame the breakup.

Went to work today. I mean, yesterdae. Well, that was few hours ago. Went in with 2 of my colleagues in a cab. Yeah.

I am feeling kinda frustrated 2dae. Not at work or what but at home. I dont know why. Was talking to mom and suddenly the anger just rose and whatever I say just angers myself.

Watched I Am Sam at a later time and oh boy! It really tears me bad. I gotta get the DVD. I want to watch it. It is really touching and heart-breaking.

I want to sleep late tonight. I wonder if I can. I seem to be doing okay in typing now. I want a new keyboard. I want my own laptop.

Justin Timberlake's new album really rawkz! //What goes around//Comes back all aRouNd...