Sunday, September 03, 2006

~Pieces of me

I slept late as usual on Saturday nights. I was doing my part-time job. Writing and calculating and typing. All the way from 8pm to almost 4am. Well, of course I have breaks in between la. When it was in the early morning, I realized something...

While I was busy calculating and going through the excel sheet, something else was in my mind. Yes. Something else. I wasn't thinking about the song I was listening to. I wasn't thinking about what to shop when I get my pay. I wasn't thinking about what time to sleep. I wasn't thinking of what to eat although I was feeling hungry. I wasn't thinking of my weekday job or anything. But instead, I was thinking of him. ......Is. I do not know why but I was thinking of him.
It has been since that one day, I have never fail to not think of him. No matter what I am doing, where I am going or even when I want to sleep. I realized that and it was not only yesterday or this morning but it has been all the tiMe.
I think about him all the time. I think about how he is. If he is fine. What is he eating, what is he drinking, what is he thinking, how is he feeling. Is he feeling cold or hot, if he is sick or not. I am thinking about every single thing.
The more I try to forget, the more he comes into my head. I just couldn't control it.

But gladly although I am thinking of him 24/7, I am doing fine. I able to concentrate on things I am doing or saying. I am fine. I am oKay. I am back to normal. I am my normal self.

I am very hungry right now. Going to go fry those carrot cakes. While waiting for my part-time boss to wake up from sleep.