Sunday, September 24, 2006

Seasons

Okay, I don't know how to start this blog. Things are just not appearing how I expect them to be. Different things were asked, different things were given. Different things were said, different things happened. Different things heard, different things given out.

Last night, there was a suicide case where someone jumped off the building. Arguments going on, followed by screaming at each other and followed by a loud thump. It was happening while the Chelsea match was on.

It is Ramadhan right now. I couldnt sleep last night and so I got up and had fried fries with egg and sausages. Already had rice earlier and they are all too much to be taken in and so, I had enough. Woke nyai and the rest up for sahur while me and yammie went back to sleep.
Woke up later on wanting to meet my insurance agent but he changed his timing again to later on after his soccer match and it was 10 mins to break fast.

A funeral going on downstairs at the void deck of the suicide guy last night.

Met my insurance agent and received an unexpected news. It was so unexpected that I got a little excited, I do not know why should I be but I feel like that I am. I guess, I am excited. I am happy. I am glad. Syukur alhamdullilah, dia sihat dan baik.

I am still feeling kinda shaky. I have to stop thinking so much which I have not done lately due to the tensions at work and home, I am fiNe.

Yes I am.

Just to let you know... SaRiNAh Luvz YOU moRe tHaN you Luv SaRiNAh