Monday, September 25, 2006

"You give Me WiNgs"

Yes it is the 2nd day of Ramadhan today. Blesses to all those out there who are in vain or in happiness of in sadness. Blessed for me because I get to break fast with eating RamLy Burger la!

MadNesS.

I was really craving for it siak! Whole day at work. Wanted to rush back too to catch the Grand Final Result Show of Singapore Idol 2. Will it be Jonathan or Hady? ...Well, the winner is.... Hady Mirza. ...I was expecting Jonathan would. After the 2nd song which Hady sang, Jonathan did better in all his songs. Well, of course it was a tough choice and well, it is expected that history would repeat itself whether conciously or not, Hady Mirza has won.
I watched it over at Woodlands, at Raihan's. It was fun being with the girls. It was a nice crowd to be with. The performace by the top 10, only Rahimah's and Paul's performance were great and fun.

Gonna be in Tuas for the 1st half of the day and back in Jurong Island on the 2nd half of the day. Hehehe!!! People knows that I'll be happy if I were to go Tuas. Muahaha... GiLer...

oKay bYe ...SaRiNAh LUVz YoU moRe tHaN you Luv SaRiNAh