Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Mixed FeeLiNgz

the festive days are always a tiring day for all of us. especially the eves and the 1st days. my 1st day of hari raya is always at home the whole day while all the guests would come cz my house is the headquarter. my grandmother is always here on the 1st day. it was a great gathering for all of us families as we all get to see each other. No matter you hate them or you love them, they are all there. Whether you are waiting for them to speak to you or whether they don't want to speak to you anymore, they are all there. Although you are waiting for that one person to call you and greet you Hari Raya and they never did, they are all there, in our heart, in our mind, in our dream, in our imagination.

The 1st day of hari raya is always waking up earli morning for us all. Putting on our recycled baju kurungs and waiting for the guests to come. Me and yammie were waiting for the rest to come while we just laid back in our seats and watch tv. Channel surfing most of the time until we gave up and decided to do our things. I went off to watch the 4th episode of House Of Carters while Yammie decided to take a little nap when 30 minz later the 1st guests came. So on and on til the rest of the guests came. We got really busy that we were used to it as every year the same cycle just went on over and over again since we were kids and until we don't know when.

There were lots of laughters and no tears. Yes, this year there are not much tears as there lots of hidden hatreds are inside us. Especially me. I guess. I don't have the spirit much but I was happy and glad to get to mingle around with my families whom I love. I guess I'm seeing all this as just a normal gatherings instead of a Hari Raya gathering. Am I bad to think that way?

The weather was so hot and so humid that I almost felt like fainting. At 7+, dad told us about the timing to go out to his big bro and big sis hse. He came back from morning shift at 5pm. I had cold shower but was still feeling hot after that. When we were going out, a whole big group of family arrived.

After the visitings to the 2 houses, we arrived home at 11.30pm. I told mom that most probably I'll skip work as I'm too tired. As for dad, he's in the evening shift so it's okay for him and for yammie, she had to work. Me? Hah! I feel like i don't ive a damn anymore. I don't know. I'm just too tired.

Today, I woke up and I was really really tired. I smsed my executive about my absence and mom didnt yell at me as she knows I'm gonna skip anyway. Hahaha!!! Am drinking coffee now. Feeling better after being lethargic for the past few hours. Uploaded our 1st day raya pictures and woohoo! I feel so not in the mood this year. I wish it'll end fast and move on to another year so that I cant start all over again.

Although the past will still be hook on us, we just have to look forward and serve the best to our purpose and to the people we love.

Wanted to book tickets to Puteri Gunung Ledang Musical but to book through online gotta have credit cards. So, will inform dad tonight as we are going to Puteri Gunung Ledang Musical!!! Yeah!!!!!