Saturday, October 28, 2006

Goong = Palace

Is everyone as crazy as me? Well, I wasn't at 1st. It looks kinda interesting. I read about it even before it was being shown and I knew briefly how it ended. I was busy with work that I didn't make time much for tv.

Somehow it makes me got stuck on it, thanks to my dear cousins and mom. I got hook on it again after many many years. I've always thought they are always slow unlike japanese ones. The last interesting one I've watched was 4 yrs ago? i think. That one the title was Winter Sonata.

Hahaha!!! Think I talked about what siak! Korean dramas la... Now i'M all stuck with Princess Hours. Aiyomah! What la... The show is interesting la. There's going to be another one of Princess Hours but all different cast. Don't know will be go0d or not. I wonder if the comic's better.