Sunday, October 29, 2006

It is Driving Me Crazy

Seriously it is driving me crazy. When was the last time I was this crazy!? Well, there was the Samurai Dvd collections. There was Winter Sonata. That was all like 4 - 5 years ago. I thought I'm not like that anymore but it seems like a person never change. I wasnt really bothered with Princess Hours until I saw it bits and pieces o it and it got me hook on it. Mom came back with the ordered dvd set box and it got me stuck in front of the tv from 2pm in the afternoon til almost 4am in the morning. 24 episodes altogether and 8 discs altogether. I'm almost done. 3 discs to go. It even got Yammie stuck on it too. I just luv the story. I just luv pretty boys. Well, yes I do luv pretty boys.

I... should be sleeping right now although I don't feel like it.