Monday, November 27, 2006

Day by day

Long time have not gone to Starbucks. It's a cold rainy day today. I don't like. I don't know why but I don't like rainy days. They freak me. Met me old fren over at Northpoint and went to Starbucks as usual for coffee. had the Gingerbread Latte. It tasted nice. In the middle of our conversation, I spitted my drink and start coughing. Some was mentioning me. Oh man! it was a bad scene there. *paisey*
After the long chat, we went around Northpoint. It was already 9pm. Most of the shops were closing. Especially Popular, which was already closed. Leaving all the last few people inside who were still at the cashier. Went into Sembawang Music Centre and look at Kim Jeong Hoon's and Tohoshinki's cds. A bit cheaper there than the ones I saw at Music Junction in Tampines Mall.

I wonder if it's going to rain again? I guess it should be. If I'm not wrong, it is the monsoon season now right?

Oh yeah, I didn't mention the other day that when we watched Puteri Gunung Ledang Musical, there was English subtitles. It was blessing for me and Yammie because we couldn't really understand the Java and Malay languages. Hehe!!

Oh no! I'm yelled at by my sister now....