Sunday, November 26, 2006

greeting Speaks

Slept at 4am. Woke at 9am. Went to the toilet to pee and went back to sleep. 2 hours later, heard dad calling for me. Telling me to do the laundry. I got up again to go to the toilet and as I went back to my room, dad was at the door. He was saying something but I was still in dazed. I stood still and looked at him. He said something again and this time I heard. I just said oh and went back to my room and went back to sleep.
Few hours later, it was 2pm. I got up to the bathroom. Brushed my teeth and washed my face. Sat in front of the pc and start listening to my mp3s and do what I do best on the pc. Surfing the net, checking my mails. Downloading and whatsoever stuff I could do.
I was feeling so bored and irritated. I wanted o go out but I am broke and there was nowhere to go anyway. Few hours later after dad came back, I took a shower and washed my hair. Came back to the pc and input lyrics into SilveRiNA.
I sat in front of the pc the whole day. Listening to Xiah Junsu's Beautiful Thing. He has such beautiful voice. Those cute-gore-kiddy kind of voice. Not smooth but still nice to listen to. Heard it in Eternal's drama and the song rreally caught on to me. It's the kind of song where you listen while you on a travel and just by looking up in the stars you would see some flashbacks of your old memories.
Watched V For Vendetta. Dad finally watched it after weeks of keeping it in the drawing. I bet it kinda bore him as he kept on yawning after half of the show. Mom came back around 8pm from JB. Yammie is still not back yet. I bet I have enough energy for tomorrow as today has been enough rest for me after a whole week of sickness last week.

This morning, I had a weird dream. It was the weirdest dream ever in my whole life that once I woke up and seeing the light shining through my curtains, I was smiling and later laughing to myself. It was a really funny dream. It was.... Everybody's asleep now and it is still early for me to sleep. I have taken my medicine and will might be asleep in one or two hous time.