Saturday, November 25, 2006

TimeLess by Jang Rin In feat Xiah Junsu

After that very long post, how long later do you think I will update this space? Not so soon? haha!! I even wonder if any of you even bother to read it? Really bored har? Yeah. Me too.
I am feeling kinda helpless right now. I can't help anybody now. Not to mention myself. I made it through the day at work yesterday. MY butt was aching for sitting too long. There were so many datas to be entried due to the opening on the new store over at Vivocity. Everything had to be rushed in. That was what I found out.
Found lots of alternative ways to go back and forth from and to work.

Going for the Puteri Gunung Ledang Musical today. I wonder how it is going to be. It is so early right now that I don't know what to do. Yammie told me to take my medicines and go to sleep again. I might just be doing that later on.

Xiah Junsu of Tohoshinki did a featuring duet with newcomer Jang Ri In. She's only 16 and she has such powerful voice such as Lena Park. I love her man. Love her voice. I wish I could sing like her. I think she's chinese since she could speak chinese so very well. I got to go take up something.