Monday, December 18, 2006

heat ~up

It has been raining again today the whole day. Woke up at 10.30am by a phone call. Lied back down and couldn't go back to sleep. Read my book and fell asleep again after that. Mom came in and I was woken up. After telling her something, went back to sleep and later woke up again by another phone call. Got up, showered and called for me cousin.

..oKay, my dad retreats to his room as he tells mom that he's body is feeling weak. Instead, my mom yelled back at him saying, "Why body weak?! Because never watch movie?!" ...Like what the hell! ...Mom! Dad is just telling you that he's not feeling well. Why'd you get so work up for? ...Something wrong ar?!

Anyway, went to Popeye as I dreamt of eating some fried chickens and it has been a long time I have not been there for a meal. It was cold but it was okay once we start eating and talking. Didn't know that we were talking so much until it was already 7.30pm. Went to T2, everything really changed. T2 has become more sophisticated and the skytrain is not nice anymore.

It is raining still now. It has been non-stop eversince I got out the house til I came back until now.

Now... I have not drink any coffee. During this monsoon season, I'm having a feeling for coffee... Oh boy!