Monday, December 18, 2006

Intimidating

The day before yesterday, it wasn't raining at all. I read my book the whole night as I was, I heard thunder roaring and saw lightnings going on in the clouds. Wow! I kept saying, "rain! rain! rain" everytime I see the thunder clouds and I kept on looking at the clouds for a change of color. 2 - 3 hours later, the color of the clouds changed and somehow it has start raining. It wasn't heavy but it was raining. To take precautions, I brought in the towels. When I woke up later on as Yammie comes in to watch tv, it was raining heavily outside and the day was dark. The whole day.

When it is a rainy day, it also means that I am not in my best mood. I'm either feeling slacky or angry or whatever. Yesterday, the first thing I got was. Mom. She asked me about the mee soto's gravy which she had asked me to put in the big pot. She said the night before that she will get some noodles and want to add in some chickens and stuffs. We were alright with it as whatever she cooks, we'll eat it. But somehow, she asked if we want to eat it. Since the gravy is placed in the big pot, do we want to eat it or not. I mean, what the hell! She told us the night before of the plans she wants to do with the gravy and she asked the question like as if I am the one who wants it so badly and so on. Never mind! I saw dad trying to open up the 2nd main light cover on the ceiling. Yammie was helping him. But later on, she asked me to help him but I didn't want to. She got mad. Got mad... For what? For not helping dad? That's funny. Irritations and annoyance are infectious. I don't want to talk about how I have help around the house, I don't want to count like how many times I have help dad or not. Those things are ridiculous. If you are already in it, why don't you just finish it?

I have never complain if anybody does anything a lot more than me or I never complain if she watch too much korean shows or listening to punk music a lot all day or night or whenever, I don't care. Just let do what I want to do. If any of you can say what you want to say, I can say whatever I want to say. No matter you are old or young. But to the elders, try to show some respect. Just a little.

*rolled eyes*

It starts raining again 2 hours ago. Heavily. I love it. I hope it does later in the day. Well, not too heavy as I have plans....