Friday, December 15, 2006

What is the beSt?

Seriously! I do not know why but sometimes times just don't come well as it is. She said I don't do anything. At all! Not even cleaning my room. Like what the hell. If she thinks I'm such a loafer in the house, she might as well chase me out. I do not depend on people so why must she depend on me?
When the other room is in the mess, why didn't she say anything at all? Well she does say something but that was only for awhile. But for me, why does she have to go on and on and on? If I'm that hopeless, why do I even bother going out with her? Why do I even bother to pick her up from the bus-stop and all? Why do I even bother to do anything at all? Why do I even bother asking her for anything?

Seriously, I know that I screwed up big time but that doesn't mean I want to screw on other things too. Seriously, I want to kill myself.