Saturday, December 30, 2006

perHapz

..Am I the only one in the house? Working or not working it's still me. Everything is me. I guess this is how a female eldest always be. Happy or not happy, it's up to you to be lucky or unlucky. Sometimes I feel miserable but sometimes I just don't feel anything at all.

Now how? I can't wait to get out and work. Well, I messed up badly yeah.

I am really happy for now cousin, Sufyan. Being in the Civil Defence has made him a happy man now. He's all up and excited to start his FireFighter training. He can't wait to be posted to a fire station and starts being a firefighter. He is doing good and I am glad that he does. Although I told him that he totally reminded me of him, he is not at fault. I just have to be strong and face it how much I've screwed up.

Hari Raya Haji is coming. GD is coming back. Sigh, I hopefully she won't come back here. But then again, who am I to say or think? I just have to bear everything. I am still the one who have to be patient. I am still the one who have to face everything. I am still the one who still have to be around everything and hear and see and talk.... oK... bye bye