Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Patience

Sigh. Is it basically our fault that cats are coming into the house? You hate to be stress at but what about assuming faults on others. Isn't that stressing other people too? Why are you like that? You are always doing that. Just because someone doesn't tell you anything, it could be possible that person wants to be alone at the moment rather than having you questioning them non-stop and blabbering out unneccesary words which doesn't help at all. You want to talk, think first. You said you don't want to give us what you get back then. Than why are you doing it exactly? Sometimes snapping at the wrong time are just ridiculous. Ever thought about it for just a second? Well, I can't blame you. You are my mother. I love you. No matter what, I know you are doing the best things for us. You know me. I always tell you that.

I came back to find that feeling all down and mom feeling all fed-up. Dad has to go for another surgery. The doctor reprimanded him as t whether he was resting or actually working at home. Well, like any guys my dad is not those who rather rest and not do anything. He went out and did what he could at home. He did not put on the shoulder sling which he should hang his hand on. Which he was supposed to. Thanks to his strong-headed "kepala batu", he didn't put on the sling on. Sigh. Mom seems to have given up with all the rantings. I have given up on the talks and sigh.... He keeps on whining when his hand going to recover. Well.