Thursday, January 11, 2007

Rock Steady - All Saints

Went down to the National Library and look for the books that I wanted. Noted down earlier the authors that I was interested in and went on a hunt. Found some and some of the stories are really interesting. After that, took a walk down to City Hall as I was heading down to Suntec City to check out the ipod shuffle vers 2. Cik Man called earlier about his ipod shuffle and there were some problems all. As I walked to Suntec, I bought Filet-O-Fish for my meal and I was desperately looking for Vitasoy and there wasn't any at the indian shop. So, I had a cafe latte and saw a shuttle bus to Suntec City. Finished my drink as I cross the traffic and up I went to the aircon bus.
Took a slow walk at Suntec. Look around and enjoy my window-shopping moments. Went in a cd shop. Browse though some vcds and dvds. There were some which were on display. All were stood up. I took one and 2 and read the summaries. Put them back and suddenly the whole row of displays just fell! Pai-sey! I re-arranged them back. Somehow there was only one salesperson and I don't know where he or she has gone. The other people in the shop are just browsing through as normal. I wonder if there are any who are laughing behind my back. Make my way out and reached Epic Centre. Browsing through and thought of getting the ipod skin for my Nano BUT! I didn't bring my Epic Centre discount card. Apparently, I didn't bring my wallet. I thought of just going back after that.

As I sat at the bus-stop waiting for 857, I thought of someting. Since I'm already in the area, why don't I just get my stuffs? There's Carrefour in Suntec but I was too lazy to walk back in there and so I went to Marina Square and look for Giant. Like what the hell! They were out of the shampoo that I wanted. So, I went on to look for lollipops and what the hell! They don't have the lollipops in the whole packet one le! How disappointing. Instead I bought 4 sticks of individual ones. I don't know. I'm just craving for them after I had one from Raihan's the other day. Went on to Guardian Pharmacy to get the other stuffs. My shampoo, pantyliner and facial wash. Shopping done!...Not quite yet. Went into TS. Browse through the vcds and dvds and found Shinobi dvd but I wasn't interested in it anymore and although I really want to get it, I gotta watch my budget. I stumbled upon NANA The Movie. It's a vcd. I got it. I bought it. I love the movie. There's Ken'ichi Matsuyama! There's Mika Nakashima! and there's Tetsuji Tamayama. Will see more of him in NANA The Movie 2 and won't see Ken'ichi Matsuyama as his character has been changed to another boy.

Finally, came home. Fried some chickens. Watched NANA and ate my dinner and bye bye~!