Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Got it! Mr. Children's Fake, Mink's Innocent Blue. Both soundtrack to upcoming movies of Dororo and Aoki Okami.

Had a nice sleep last night. I guess. Was really tired yesterday due to lack of sleeping, well, there are nobody else at fault other than me.

Mom coming back home feeling ~sick~ again as always.... Heh! Wait a minute. ...Oh yar~ She's puking right now BUT she'll be oKay in a minute. The Korean show is on already. She'll be up on bed watching it.

Still got time. I feel like going back to bed and lie down for awhile but I can't. The rain seems to be going on since I don't know what time and I need to be out by 6.45pm later and I hope it'll slow down a little for me to walk through and ...MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What will happen tomorrow? I wonder. ..Wonder people. Wonder. THink about it. What will happen tomorrow. This is crazy. Like stupid. It doesn't make sense. Yes I know you are all thinking what the hell I am talking about but I tell you, You don't really know what actually is always behind you.