Monday, February 12, 2007

I never thought the day would come. I guess it is worth the wait. They have not forgotten about me. DM called me. It was in the evening. They called me. They asked me what was the arrangement have been made with the person I was contacted with. I told her about it and she was all sorry about it as I didn't receive any calls or replies earlier. They have set a date for me to start. I asked for an earlier start. DM got back to me 10 minutes and told me to go down in 2 weeks time where they will be here in town.

I have an appointment tomorrow. Should I go? Should I not? Sigh. How? Now Yammie comes back and showed me a position in a Branded name store. She is all excited because if I am to get the job there, she would get discount for her clothings and stuffs. Oh well. I don't know. I will just try to send out the applications. See how things turn out.

It seems like I don't know what to do anymore. Especially at times like this. When an offer comes, another comes in. When a good one appears, another good one appears. I hate this ar! I hate this! Honto-ni dai-kirai!

Tsubasa's Chronicle is like Inuyasha-Tokyo Underground all in one. There are even 2 characters from X and Yuuko of xxxHolic is a character in it There are even characters from Chobits! I think there are some from Cardcaptor Sakura. Well, they all from the same company. Somehow it reminds me of Kingdom Of Hearts. The soundtrack is best. I like the music.