Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Wah! Finally I finished watching Paradise Kiss. Thank god it's only 12 episodes because if it were to be longer like Nana, I'd kill myself! The storyline is so frustrating and it's just you want to know will he end up with her or what happen to them, will he love her, will she love him, will aaaggghhh...

Anyway, another interview to go tomorrow. Guess all are just going to be back-up plans, err, I guess that is how I can put it. Well, as back-up while waiting for the official in 2 weeks time.

I woke up early today from a phonecall since mom came in to the room and pass me the phone and left the door opened.

Paradise Kiss.


Mom forgot to turn off the tv. The plasma tv. Dad saw it and was all outrage about it. I didn't realize it until dad saw it. For a moment, the screaming of mom to dad just went on which I thought was ridiculous an it's just a normal going-ons so I just let it go and stayed in my room enjoying Harold & Kumar Goes To White Castle.
In fact, dad finishes his dvd movie playing and as always mom would come out and continues watching tv. I will check once mom done watching tv. After all, she is not getting young anymore.