Monday, February 12, 2007

I was suppose to follow mom to a wedding-under-void-deck. An old neighbor's son whom I went to ngaji with, went to school with got married. He was like a big brother then but when we got to secondary school, we were somehow like strangers. We pretended not to know each other. Because I do not want to befriend him myself and plus I was like this anti-social person who is trying hard to get in a group. It was stupid then. I guess I wanted friends but I don't know how. But after that I just let it be. Whether I have friends or not, I let it be. Eventually I made some friends and there are still who are still dear to me and some became dearest to me. Those who were close to me then have now drifted and those who weren't close are now closer to me.

Anyway, I never want to go back to the past. I just want to go ahead forward. Well, I got up had my shower and coffee and tv and folded the dried laundries which were lying and mounting at the lazy chair by the window for weeks. Nobody seems to be doing anything and since I'm the only one who's laziness bum has been dragging around the house doing nothing but just facing the pc all day took it into my room and start folding. Same time, Daredevil was playing on channel 5. Yeah! Grand finale of PCK after that but I got bored. So, I joined dad to watch Gladiator. Joined by mom. Joined by Yammie.

Heh! I just screaming cat at the back and I took a look. I don't see Noisy or Okaka-baba or Zy-Zy. Instead! It's a persian! I've never seen her/him before. A new cat in the territory. Is it trying to take over now? Wow!
Yammie's asleep. She missed it.

--
.....................................
//FRIENDSHIP OR LOVE ...EITHER YOU ACCEPT THEM BOTH OR LOSE THEM BOTH//.....................................
Siti SaRiNah

http://confessionconnected.blogspot.com
http://lick-shots.com/silverlizard