Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Paying for the wrong bill really is such a pain in the head. All the big mess-up thanks to the old woman and that old man who simply just screams for nothing and the old woman who simply just panics and yells for don't know what!
But! Sigh.... I managed to clear the messed-ups... Sigh.... So troubLesoMe... weLL, it was my mistake in the first place BUT that time I was still underage mah!!!!!

Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto animation is like Ergo Proxy and Otogizoushi. I like. Thanks to Natto-san, I finally am watching the series. The summary makes it sound boring though but now I've seen the animation and plus! the music is ggggoooooodddddd!!!!!!!!!!!
Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge!!! I loveeeee!!!!!!!!! Takano Kyouhei!!!!!!!!! I want to be Nakahara Sunako.

Yappari! Ore-wa OTAKU-ka!