Sunday, February 25, 2007

My daily current temporary life.

4pm or 5pm wakes up. Do laundry or watch tv or stay online or read book or go out or whatever. 1am or 3am comes online to watch anime or download animes or do my submission work. 6am retires to room with a cup of coffee and sometime not. Sometime with just a glass full of plain water. Stays on bed and watch tv or dvd or read book. By 7am try to sleep. Sometime can go to sleep and sometime not. The latest to end my day to dream land earliest will be 7am or latest by 8am or 9am. Worse to worse, will only doze off at 10am or 11am.

My upcoming life.

I wonder how it is going to be. I hope it will go back to normal. But which one of me is actually normal? Staying up all night or staying up all day in the day?

Listening to the soundtracks I've downloaded. Finally got Ouran High School Host Club soundtrack 2. Those orchestra are really good. Well, I listen to anything that's good to my ears. Samurai X's songs are really good. I have got my dvds back. Really am going to watch them. Done with my Gensomaden Saiyuki. Oh yes, need to read about them. Honestly, I never understood the second part of the series.

.......I've read it! Finally I know what happened 500 years ago in Gensomaden Saiyuki. How many years I've watched it, only now I know what's going on. Thanks to http://www.gensomaden-saiyuki.net now I know.