Sunday, February 25, 2007

Heeehhhhhh!!!! I want to watch my Naruto Shipuuden and Bleach and Death Note after this. Really excited over the new episodes. MUaahahaha!!! I don't know why. Had a laugh with watching YamaNade. The new opening really man. Ecchi!

Anyway, had the girls over and one boy for dinner. Well just for a little hang out since mom wanted to give a treat to them. Had grilled chickens and that mashed potatoes finished fast. Dad was really surprised about it since someone really had most of it before he could. He was really excited over it the next day when he saw peeling the balance of potatoes left that he told mom about it and even asked if I'm not going to buy anymore potatoes which he later went to buy 2 more packets. Well, I peeled them all and made mashed potatoes again. Mom grilled 2 more chickens left and made some more black pepper sauce.
Finally returned the library books which were already 2 days late and finally I paid my handphone bill. Still I got to payback. Really helped me a lot. Thank you for the offer. I'm not reconnecting my line any sooner. I don't feel like having a handphone right now. I do still want to but not now. Having no handphone is like peace man. Hahaha!!! Oh what the hell! People knows I can't live without gadgets around me.

Finally I watched Fast And The Furious. It's not really exciting. 2 Fast 2 Furious and Tokyo Drift were much better. Heh?!