Sunday, February 18, 2007

I want to watch Princess Mononoke but seems like I've lost my mood. I was asleep after watching the 4-hours long Music Station Super Live 2006. It was an incredible show. I have not seen a Japanese Musical Performance show for a very long time. The best thing is, which is luckily I didn't cancel Animax last time, starting March Animax is going to show Music Station! Yeah! I have not watch that show for a very long time. Depending mostly on the Oricon Chart, Music Station invite those artists on that chart to perform every week. Channel 8 used to show that very late nights. The 4-hours long show just now shows my old favorites. Glay, Mr. Children, B'z, Arashi, V6, SMAP, Tokio, Ayumi Hamasaki, Mika Nakashima, Tomohisa Yamashita, Orange Range, Boa, Tackey & Tsubasa, etc. New favorites, Aqua Timez and Koda Kumi were in the show too! Almost finishing, I was almost falling asleep but at the same time, I was hungry la. Apparently, after eating I fell asleep.

Couldn't go back to sleep after mom woke me up to clear the mee siam. Like what the hell. I went back to bed but I can't go back and my head is starting to itch. It was time. I got up to get my hair wash. I dried out a bit of the washed bed sheets and my curtains and more of the dishes. Now, I'm looking out for Tomohisa Yamashits's new period drama, Byakkotai. I want to see. Sigh.