Thursday, February 15, 2007

Woke up in the morning to the toilet but fell asleep instead. Woke up 2 hours later and really can't hold on anymore. Went to the toilet, peed and brushed my teeth. What the hell for I don't know because I know I was going back to sleep.
Woke up again at 2pm. Had to company mom to market. Sigh. Went to Sheng Siong Market and Tekka Mall as usual and bought lots of chickens and stuffs. I personally chose the chickens and it was kind of urgh since the heads are all still attached.

Waited for a cab I think almost an hour. Even tried calling for cab but failed. In the end I told mom to call dad over to fetch us. For almost 2 hours we were waiting and finally dad came. Yeah! While waiting, I am glad to have put lyrics in my SilveRiNA. Yes, I was singing as I am listening to my mp3s. I hell care about the people around me since it's very noisy there. Plus I was standing by the road and buses and cars and bikes and all kind of stupid vehicles passing by are just as noisy.

Having no handphone feels like peaceful. It has been a long time I've not use a public phone. A coin public phone, you know! You know how cool is that!.... Hahaha!!! Anyway, looking forward to Sunday for the grilled chickens and mash potatos and Monday for the little tiny gatherings.

--
.....................................
//FRIENDSHIP OR LOVE ...EITHER YOU ACCEPT THEM BOTH OR LOSE THEM BOTH//.....................................
Siti SaRiNah

http://confessionconnected.blogspot.com
http://lick-shots.com/silverlizard