Friday, February 09, 2007

Sigh. I'm having a headache. I don't know why. I guess maybe of my drinking too much coffee or my sleeping habits or I don't know. I don't want to think. Need to clear away some foods later. Dad now is like Grease-ing and mom still in her room.
Went to a scary interview just now. I mean, it was okay but I think it was the first time I had fun answering questions. Came back feeling really hungry.  Got out the leftovers and heat them up all in one pan. Ate rice with it. Breakfast-cum-lunch-cum-dinner.

Listening to Psycho Le Cemu. The band is no more. They last appeared in 2005. I think. But I like their sound. Their genre is Visual Kei. I have no idea what tat means anyway but I like the sound of them. The whole band are actually a bunch of OTAKUs! Hahaha!!!!

I want to to shower and than lie down and read up I Am A Cat but mom is still in the room.

Coffee now really taste good.

--
.....................................
//FRIENDSHIP OR LOVE ...EITHER YOU ACCEPT THEM BOTH OR LOSE THEM BOTH//.....................................
Siti SaRiNah

http://confessionconnected.blogspot.com
http://lick-shots.com/silverlizard