Saturday, February 10, 2007

Naruto and Bleach are worth waiting and watching. As some says, Patience truly worths. He he!! Download the latest release of Bleach (ep 114) and Naruto (ep 220). Finally, the biggest villain in Bleach is back. In Naruto, the next episode will a brand new series which takes place two and half years later and the characters have all become grown up teenagers. Wow! ~Wonder how does Sasuke looks like?~ Really worth the wait. I thought of stop watching Naruto before and always say Naruto will be the last anime I would watch and somehow, yes I still kept that word and somehow I am still looking forward to upcoming episodes where all the hidden villains are coming again for more fights. Ha ha!! I love shounen(boys) anime rather than shoujo (girls) animes best. Death Note episode 17 has gone to another level where another Kira has appeared but somehow it is getting ALL exciting and confusing. Wow! I hope Bleach and Naruto will run long like One Piece (which is almost at a 300th episode) and Detective Conan (which is almost at 500th episode but I never watch it. Like Kindaichi better). Ha ha!!! Me and my animes. Otakus!