Wednesday, March 14, 2007

www.1.fm.com = Bombay Beats ; All non-stop Bollywood hits @128 kbps
www.japanaradio.com = Japan-A-Radio ; All non-stop Japanese hits @96kbps
www.animeacademyradio.net = Anime Academy Radio ; All non-stop hits from animes @128kbps
http://kawaii-radio.net = k a w a i i - r a d i o | sr1 ; All non-stop Japanese hits

Those are the 4 current internet radio stations I'm listening to. Haven't found any Malay station yet.

Done with the setting up of the white boards but I think it's not up to satisfaction. I think I need to redo the tables. Sigh.

Took the bus to work today. I managed to calculate the timings. Reached at almost 9.30am. It's good enough. Next time I know what time to go out of the house. As for going back time, think I'll stick to the MRT.
Go to work by taking 857, I get to sit. But if I take the train, I'll be stuck in the smelly crowd. All the way from Khatib to City Hall. Hate it. I hate morning trains. It's so stuffy and yikes! Some more still have to change trains. I guess I'll do that when I go back.
The calculations on going back and coming to work with the trains and buses both estimated the same. So, roughly I know what time to get out of the house.

Been going back at 5.30pm the pass 2 days. On Monday, I was really tired. My colleague dropped me off near the National Library. Was tempted to go but I'm not done with the current books I'm reading.

The air-con in the office really crazy one. Funny. Sometimes too cold sometimes too hot. The function also really funny.

Really wanted to relax after coming back from work yesterday. So, after shower I decided to try Howl's Moving Castle dvd in my room again. Still shows "no disc" on my player. I cleaned up the disc and this time it can be played. Yeah!
Mom came in at the time I was expecting. I have already prepared myself on saying no to her and I did it. 10 minutes later, I checked to see how she is doing and maybe let her watch her show. She was in her room. Lying down on her bed in the dark. I told her to go ahead and watch and she say don't want. ....I can't believe it. She's sulking over missing a show. I am quite sure there is a repeat if she just check the guide. But she's making a fuss about it. I mean, doesn't she actually care if I need a rest after coming back to work or something? I didn't mind at all when I was not working that time but I was really tired and from doing the usual (watching anime on the pc or whatever), I prefer to just stay in my room and rest.
Anyway, after she said no I decided to have my dinner. I turned on the pc to download the last episode of Black Cat and went back to my room and watch Howl's Moving Castle as I eat my dinner.After watching it, I ended up falling asleep.

Today after reaching work, I start to wonder if the USB hub will still be able to use. I decided to connect the USB hub to the USB port at the back of the hard drive. It connected well and there were no "USB not recognised prompting". Seems like the extra USB ports are spoilt. Sigh. I've been changing cables and mini-mouse non-stop for the past 3 days.

I need Dreamweaver and Photoshop here. Boss told me to use the Photoshop CS 2 but it's a trial ar! He'll be back tomorrow. Hope he got me a mouse... Not the animal being, mouse. The pc mouse ar!

Listening to Anime Academy Radio right now. Listening to character songs really funny la. The djs are unprofessional though but nice songs are on....!