Friday, March 16, 2007

Yoohoo! Finally Naruto Hurricane Chronicles episode 5 is out! Oh well!

Had my time off today. Hani came by to send the Animes I borrowed from her. Left it at work yesterday. Totally forgot about it. I thought I have put inside my bag but didn't. Sigh... I am getting old after all. STM (Short Term Memory) hitting me, I guess.

Finally get to watch Saiyuki Reload. Well, acually I've watched it already but I just miss it. I want to watch it again and Saiyuki Reload Gunlock only managed to watched half of it. I was really pissed by that westerner characters. Chey!

Another last minute plannings. Will it work? Well... it usually does.

It was someone's birthday yesterday. I forgot about it until I went into friendster and saw it. But! It's not affecting me anymore. I'm all well now.
Another problem.... how do I let it go?