Sunday, April 22, 2007

Felt like fainting the other day on the Friday. Did the usual routine while on the way to work. Took the crowded train, stood one side and read my book. On that Friday somehow as I looked up away from my book my head feels heavy. I became nauseas and almost feel as my sight was blurred. I felt a little panic and looked around. It got really crowded to the extend where you can't move at all. But the spot I'm in, I could still move around. As the train movies on, I slowly low my head down and set my eyes on the book and continue reading. The train was already under tunnel. I looked up again and I couldn't feel any air. Even a little bit of cold wind from the air-con was nowhere to be felt. I panic again and tried to stay cool. By the time the train reached Newton, I felt cold wind when the door opens. I was waiting. My head still feels heavy and was still feeling nauseas and I was still waiting patiently to get to City hall.
When I finally got out at City Hall, I felt so good that it was not stuffy anymore. Sigh. I guess I was just in the wrong area of the train. I've never took the tail wing before. Sigh. Learned my lesson. Will try the head wing maybe on Monday.

Stayed up late to watched Naruto Shippuuden ep 10 and all updated eps of Bakumatsu. I was feeling sleepy but the story just gets interesting. My caffeine friend keeps me company and cold water to freshen up my face. In the afternoon, watched updates if Bleach and Death Note which Ive accumulated. Finished up on Princess Princess and the new series, Koutetsu Sangokushi which is loosely based on Romance Of the Three Kingdoms. Love the show more as Miyano Mamoru is the voice-actor for the lead character and plus he even sang the ending song! Watching Death Note, with Mello out and eating those chocolates, I miss eating Hershey bars. Finished volume 1 of Samurai Champloo which I borrowed from Natto-san. Still collecting Naruto and Black Cat's mangas. Wait! Think I'm done with Black Cat's. Can start reading anytime.

I want to have coffee right now. I want to have coffee right now and I want to watch Tokyo Majin Gakuen. I think that is what the title is but the storyline seems interesting.

I'm loving Fergie's Glamorous. Thank you Edah-san!