Thursday, April 19, 2007

Whooeeewww!!! Overslept today. it's been awhile I've rushed to work. Mom yelled as usual. Sigh. Well, got it there got it here. Rushed to the office finding Glenn. Eek! Scary.

I saw you yesterday. I was at the malay stall queuing up as I looked around. Looking out for you that is. Clearly it seems I am avoiding you but you are still my friend. I still don't know which to believe. You or them. I was was with one of them when I was looking out for you. When I saw you, one of them got a little panic. Oh well. That's what I thought when although one of them says she don't care if she bumps into you. I purposely walked around the area later on looking for a sugar cane stall and pretending not seeing you but hoping you'll see me instead. But it seems like you didn't. You know, we could have had lunch together the other day if you have not been so choosy. It's only lunch time for goodness sake. Not a dinner date. How long do you have to take to decide where to lunch if it's only for an hour? Well, good luck to you and your new baby. I don't know when will I be able to make it to your place. I might even not drop by. How sad of me. Or you. Bad huh.