Friday, May 11, 2007

Reached safely and it was a cold morning when I reached Phuket yesterday.... The place is a heaven. Received pick-up. Look for Dunkin Donuts. Like crazy. As we head to the hotel, I totally dozed off. I was really tired. Once reached office, Lied down on the bed and watch this really great movie but it ended halfway. Our sleep was really nice.
Went out to dinner. Seafood. A really nice one. .... Stepped into Jungceylon shopping centre and went into Carrefour to get some water stocks and ice-cream! woo-hoo!!!!

Many many great movies to watch here. Yah~ Great ones.


It's the 2nd day we're here. Great movies when we got up. Great breakfast-cum-lunch. Pad Thais and Deep Fried Prawns. Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia. Yummy.

Did a little shopping for my clothings and a sling bag. Even got a very nice pair of leather sandals. Woohoo! Going back to do some laundrys. Still have not got my skirts.