Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Battling mosquitoes and killing around 5 of them. They like to target my face and fida's arm. I wonder why they like to disfigure my face. Sigh. The flies... they are like awfully big. The Burger King... it has Triple Whopper. Wow! It looks tempting but there was no way eating it. We were always full when we ended up hanging out there. Well, there wasn't anywhere we could actually lepak.
Extra spicy Steamed Fish. Prawns in Dry Curry. Tom Yam..... And a whole lot of lecherous mens. Yes. Lots of them. Went for a visit to a pub which was owned by fida's internet friend. Met the wife and she offered us 2 shots of vodkas. Vodka Hacks and Vodka Fishermen's Friend. Okay, it's crazy but I prefer vodka fishermen's friend. It was cooling and it sure beats drinking it rather than sucking it. My throat stays cold the whole night. I am not joking.
Great movies on tv. Animes in thai... Tired of smiling and bargaining. Tired of being asked "where you from?" and tired of walking. Stranded in a very strong wind at the end of the day before coming back. Went to the beach to have a last look and the wind just gets stronger and stronger and I really felt being pushed back. It was amazing. Hahakz! I got really sleepy. I could just sleep anywhere. Hahakz!

The list of movies we've watched in our 4 days there....

The Sisterhood Of The Travelling Pants
Lovewrecked
The Da Vinci Code
Genius
Tokyo Drift
The 6th Sense
The Lake House
Devils Wear Prada
Just My Luck
Finding Nemo (in Thai)
The Guardian
Superman Returns
Employee Of The Month
Fantastic Four
World Trade Center
Cars
X-Men 3
Inside Men
Glass House
Walk The Line
On Edge

Some of interesting words we found...

Manicuses *Manicures
Dinning *Dining
Wheellocked *Wheel-locked
Least *Lease