Friday, May 18, 2007

Some of the songs from Rurouni Kenshin are rather saddening.

Okay, so woking at home is not much difference from being at the current office. I'm still sitting in front of the pc and drinking coffee, listening to my loud music and going through sites to sites. It may seems easy but it is kind of tiring though. Mom and dad might not be able to indulge on me doing home-based work. Yammie warned me about being distracted. To them, working means getting out of the house and working 8-5. Well, that's my conclusion about what they think. In fact, mom does think that way. Whenever I tried explaining to her, she said she won't understand and don't want to know about it. Then later she'll start saying nonsense tings on me. I feel that to them I may not be worth doing a home-based job. I may be lazy at times but that doesn't mean I'm completely lazy. I am just using what I do best on the internet. If you get what I mean. But if you think otherwise, go ahead.

Nyai mentioned if I've not got anything for mom for mother's day since I was in thailand. She said it's only once a year and it's in singapore. Told her that mother's day could be celebrated everyday and the celebration is not only in singapore. It's worldwide. Well, I did got something for mom from thailand but I never thought of being a mother's day present or whatever.

I'm still going through the hard road. To stand up on one own ground is really hard. Sigh. I've been thinking. In fact, I've thought about the same thing few years back. My habit somehow has to go.

Muji has an opening. Yammie told me. I hope it's not too late to set up an appointment.