Saturday, July 28, 2007

Didn't really do much today. Woke up early by the sound of alarm from my handphone. Totally forgot to turn it off. Got up and turn it off and back off to bed! Hahakz!

Woke up again later on around 1000hrs. Got up, wash face, brush teeth, the usual.... PC pc PC pc. My day to spend time in front of the pc. Watching the anime and j-drama and found rather interesting. Got hook to it. Mom got up but few minutes before that, I hanged out the laundries which I didn't do last night due to too tired. Visitation to dear cous, Sufyan. Aikawara zu, he's all genki.

PARADE 〜RESPECTIVE TRACKS OF BUCK-TICK〜. Although it was out in 2005 after Trinity Blood, the tribute album is really interesting.
LOVE for NANA ~Only 1 Tribute~. Another interesting tribute album.
WILD ADAPTER DRAMA CD 1, 2, 3. Totally an interesting finding. Morikawa Toshiyuki, Seki Toshihiko & Miki Shinichiro. They are all my favorite seiyuus! Hahakz! Am waiting for the 4th and 5th drama cd.
Bleach
Bleach Beat Collection: 3rd Session 01 -Ulquiorra-. Daisuk Namikawa. He really not a good singer la. Another favorite seiyuu!
Bleach Beat Collection 3rd Session: 02 -Grimmjow Jaegerjaques-. Junichi Suwabe. Not my favorite seiyuu but I like Grimmjow and Junichi-san really can sing!

Spent a whole 2 hours of crying while watching Virrudh. It's been ancient I've not watch hindi movies on Central. Cuz lately they've been showing boring ones. Today, it's an Amitabh Bachan movie. I was tired and so decided to watch the movie and to my goodness! I was crying once the main plot starts. From 1700hrs to 1900hrs. Oh boy! I was crying hard. Sampai tersedu-sedu tau!

Okay! Hearing those breaking bones in Wild Adapter drama cds are really scary. Morikawa-san!!!! Ai-da!!!!!


--
Regards;

Siti SaRiNah
//Friendship or Love ...Either you Accept them Both or Lose Them Both//
Lick-Shots.com/SilverLizard