Friday, July 27, 2007

Been listening a playlist on imeem.com ….This 2nd playlist I’m listening to have Suteki Da Ne by Rikki. The song to Final Fantasy X…. It has been a long time I’ve not heard it. Well, I wonder if it’s in SilveRiNA.

 

My VP seems to me in a good mood today. Been listening to his Samsung mp3 player since he came in and even sang along to the songs when he is inside his office. But he stopped when I went in to clear his out-tray. Hahakz! So funny. Later on, after the management meeting, he came back in and I believe he listens to his mp3 player again. He start singing again. I thought there was some disturbance in the playlist I’m listening to but hahakz! It was him singing. My “neighbor” colleague even heard it too. He though it was some strange sound but it was clarified that my VP is singing.

Later I found out that he’s in a church choir, so we believe he is practicing.

 

Visitation to the hospital today and still no sun today.

 

.......Thank you

 

Regards;

Siti Sarinah  @6513-2264

Singapore Cruise Centre Pte Ltd