Thursday, July 26, 2007

From The Desk

Really run out of clothes to wear but no worries, I’m not naked. I just put on my bell-bottom jeans and my usual white long sleeve shirt. I hell care what they going to say. Well actually they never say anything. Because I’m still holding the “temp” in my job position, I’m allowed to wear jeans. That is my own assumption though.

Can’t get connected to the Singapore radio stations online though, so, have been listening to radio online and also to my own playlist and others on imeem.com ….Bless imeem.

Trying to clear up some filings. Oh boy, in need of new files….

 

It’s cool being able to blog from email.

 

PARADE ~Respects Tracks of BUCK-TICK~

 

Aaahhh!!! I hate my phone la!

 

Regards;

Siti Sarinah (Admin_Officer)

Singapore Cruise Centre Pte Ltd

@6513-2264