Tuesday, August 07, 2007

As I expected, mom didn’t know that I was really having fever the other day. In spite of telling her that I’m going to see a doctor, she thinks I’m just running off from work. I was so fed-up that I went out for a walk before seeing a doctor on my fever. Coming back only after 7pm and she thinks that I went over to visit my cousin. She was a little surprised that I didn’t as she thought I would run off there. I was so fed-up despite the sleeping early and resting in the afternoon over the weekends was just another laziness day for me. I did the laundries as usual. I got tired talking to her though. I just mind my own business in the room. Didn’t have much appetite. Didn’t even eat the Asam Pedas she cooked. Totally no appetite and really don’t want to eat it. Had only breads and had my meds in the room. Only last night she knows that I went to the clinic the other day when she shoved me Yammie’s cough syrup and I told her of what is the point of me getting those medicines if I’m not sick the other day. Yammie even talked about my sickness in front of her.

Well after all, she is the only one who can be sick while others can’t. Only be helpful to her when she’s sick and mind their own business when other’s are sick. Well, no worries mom, I’m a big kid mom. And the sarcastic thank-you you gave me for the money I gave me, No Welcome back.

When one has not yet decided and conclude on something, don’t be haste and come up with assumptions of your own. Even one small detail you can’t understand, how are we going to tell you now? Be patient… If you can.

 

 

.......Thank you

 

Regards;

Siti Sarinah  @6513-2264

Singapore Cruise Centre Pte Ltd