Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Since I was bored yesterday and was trying to get myself away from the computer, I stayed in sister’s room and watched Blood+. Didn’t concentrate on it as I want to concentrate and enjoy it in my room. So, yesterday while it was on I had my dinner at the same time and did some pedicure and manicure too later on. Watched until it’s at episode 5 and then went off to sleep.

Oh boy, my stomach is grumbling right now. Lucky it’s not too loud but it seems to be getting louder. Hope nobody hears it.

Everybody is on holiday mood today as tomorrow is a holiday. National Day. Some are on leave I guess as I don’t see them around.

There’s gathering at 617 but I might be skipping that one. I’m in no mood to go anywhere. Even if it is just across the street.

Anyway, Blood+ turns out to be unflawed. I have no regrets collecting the series. Part 3 and part 4 are waiting for me at The AnimeHouse. But I won’t be finishing the whole lot of Part 1 and part 2 in a month.

I’m feeling a little bored right now. I can’t sleep properly thanks to the coughing. The med seems to be working slow on me lately. Or is it just me depending on the drowsy medicine to go sleep again?

Bad Siti Sarinah.

Seeing Sentosa everyday makes me want to go Sentosa. What is there? The beach. Anything else? Money.

 

.......Thank you

 

Regards;

Siti Sarinah  @6513-2264

Singapore Cruise Centre Pte Ltd