Friday, August 10, 2007

This morning I just remembered why I woke up early to be on the computer. It is because I need to edit the my uploads in imeem. But instead I did something else the whole day and only remembered that I want to upload songs in imeem and also editing them. In the end, I didn’t get to edit them but just uploading them.

Is it the coffee? Don’t think so. It’s the coughing. I was serious my eyes were sleepy last night but thanks to the coughing, I can’t sleep. Resulting insomnia. I AM so prone to insomnia. I fell asleep only at 0400hrs this morning and woke up at 0700hrs. I was late 15 minutes for work.

The phlegms that compiled that whole night in my throat once to be out now. I kept coughing but am too busy to go to the toilet. I swallowed them back but keep telling myself how stupid I am when a whole lot already ready to be thrown out.

Sunday, uploading more. Tonight editing.

I am so loving Blood+ Original Soundtrack 1 and Blood+ Original Soundtrack 2. Few people are on leave today. Waah…. So good, Sleeping the bus was okay today. It was good.

 

.......Thank you

 

Regards;

Siti Sarinah  @6513-2264

Singapore Cruise Centre Pte Ltd