Saturday, August 04, 2007

The cough was bad and the throat was sore. Had a slight fever. Guess it's the weather and also been in the aircon 24/7. Had a little rounding on Friday. My head was really not a good shape and therefore the doctor I visited. Hahakz! My sentences are all not in place. I hate coughing. I hate fever. I hate medicines. The cough med is really yucks!
Gave mom some money after so long of not contributing much. When I finally gave after all her nonsense, she thanked me sarcastically. What is up with that? When I don't give, make so much noise. When I give, make so much noise? I am really tolerating it. I wonder when I am going to blow up. For once, there is always nothing that she can say. I have always told her if she has anything to say to me and yammie, to say it directly not indirectly. When I told her to do so, she said she's talking to her daughters. That doesn't make sense.
Sigh. I'm just really not feeling comfortable right now. If she can watch her Korean shows 24/7. I can watch my Japanese shows 24/7 too!