Sunday, August 05, 2007

Few mangas I want to get for my new collection. I found Black Cat. Almost bought it but only to find that volume 3 and 4 are nowhere to be found and there were only til volume 8. Kept looking at D.Gray-Man, wonder if it's worth it. Gonna asked me little nice, Natto-san. Saw the pilot edition of BUSGAMER though. Almost wanted to too but I managed to restrict myself from spending on any at the moment. It is not the time to splurge though. But I made my way to collect my Blood+ DVDs which I've reserved the past 3 months. Wow! Sadly, I only collected the 1st 2 parts and delayed the later 2. Aunty was so nice and understanding. Saw Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge. Oh that is going to be in my collection too! Told Shid-chan that to wait for the DVD though. Hahakz.

I am craving the following,

Wanton noodle
Fishball noodle (Dry)
Yong Tau Foo (Dry)
Spicy Seafood Fried Rice
Fried Noodel/Rice Pattaya
McDonald's Strawberry Sundae
Marigold's Chocolate Pudding
Beef Steak
Chicken Chop
Mutton Chop
Spicy Ramen