Sunday, August 05, 2007

I had a weird dream last night. When I woke up, it feels like it is the season. We were in this some kind of kampung but the house that sets up was a bungalow. A modern one. That is what's interesting. And there was me and Cik Su. Yes! Him! We were having a nice chat over the early dawn. With the mist all around us. We even had spicy fried rice which tasted really nice. I wish I could have it right now. Later, outside the house there were few tents with sofas and tvs ready under each tents. I went under one and sat with Sufy. We watch tv and eat our fried rice. The other family members were in different tents doing the same thing. Later on, I brought out a keyboard and plugged the tv with some cables and I was there playing Bleach game. Captain Hitsugaya versus an Arrancar. Cool right. The surrounding was cooling and the mist was around. Everybody are just around doing their own things.
When I got up, the weather's a bit cloudy and a bit windy. I slept the whole night without the fan though. I showered and vaccumed my room. At the same time, Animax was showing the Asian WCG which Singapore won the champion.

I think today I made the best milo. Still not there yet but ok ok.