Sunday, August 26, 2007

I got in a new playground. This time the playground, my sister is in it too. Leaving the playground soon, I'd just have to endure it. Although my policy is that never to be in the same playground as a family member. This is just temporary. Not the new playground but the thing being me and her in the same playground. It's not her type of playground according to her. Is it my type of playground? I don't know. Honestly, I never. All those playgrounds I went in to, I never know whether it is my type or not. All I ever do is just try to get into it.

Anyway, I'm sure I have lots to say today but I've run out of them. I don't know what to say. But let me say something here, those burning things outside the house is kind of pissing me off. I'm not saying I'm against their ways of doing things but I am sure there are better and cleaner way to do it.

Watched Dororo and Brave Story. Cool fantasy types movies. I love them. Nana 2 is out on crunchyroll but I'm itching to get my hands on the dvd. Nana I got it on vcd though. Too bad. Sigh.

I still do listen to kpop but not a majority kpop person. As shid-chan quoted, I'm a Jap person. Hahakz! I still listen to Tohoshinki. Their new summer song is really nice. I like the video. Their dance are cute.