Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Sigh.... Wonder when am I telling them the whole story. I am tired of it. Hahakz! Serves me right I guess. For being tired. Well, I'll say when I want to la.

Fida was bored today and asked me out but too bad I came for the 3rd shift that I couldn't go out with her. At work, I was suppose to go for mid shift but I ended up going for 3rd shift as I totally forgotten about it. Hahakz! There seems to be some politics going about with the people at work which are quite scary. I'm quite had enough with politics though. I know how to play around but of course NOT getting involve is the best plan of all.
I'm known for being my sister's sister. Well, of course I'm her sister. Not that I'm being overshadowed by her but it's just that everybody are taking the easy way in calling me that rather than my name. Surprisingly, only one person said that me and her look the same while the others are still finding any features on our face that looks like we're sisters. I'm also being a nice person as to listen to someone's whining all night.
Had LJS for lunch. Had lunch with the 1st shift people yesterday and had lunch or shall I say late lunch/early dinner with 3rd shift lady. Cuz it's only 2 of us.

You know, I kept telling myself that I have to blog but whenever I blog on my own site, I ended up not knowing what to blog and it really pisses me off.

Really cold le today. I don't know why mom turned on the fan so high.
I'm feeling kind of drowsy right now. I wonder why. I guess I never drink coffee. Well, have to refrain from it.
Have one little thing I have not settle yet and I have to by Thursday. Luckily on 3rd shift this week and hope I can wake up earlier tomorrow or Thursday to settle it. Else I'll be broke for the whole month. I really can't.

Feels so nice everytime after hair is washed.