Thursday, August 30, 2007

The bus was slow starting the point of entering YCK. Seems like something was wrong. An anxious Indian keep turning to see what's wrong. Why is the bus slow. Is there an accident? Or something. A father who held his boy who's sleeping soundly. His daughter just couldn't stop moving and fidgeting around. Kept on snucking up onto him. Want to sleep? Cold? Aiyah! That girl cannot duduk diam one. And me.... Feeling tired and heck care wonders why the bus is slow. There was some feeling like a tyre might have punctured or the bus was about to breakdown. The bus starts at slow speed but speed up a little bit more after that getting on from one bus stop to another.

I didn't bother telling mom about my new playground but from hearing my and yammie's conversation she would have figure it out already. She asked when I came back just now. Hehekz... Wow! Tomorrow morning I would have to settle the whole lots of settlements already. Tomorrow is Thursday. DateLiNe!

....do I even LooK LiKe the YOUNGER sisTeR???????