Friday, August 31, 2007

I really want to watch something new. Friends are pestering me to watch Hairspray. Of course that's one big movie anybody can't miss for this season. Also, I finished watching natto-san's Tactics. A little bit unexpected at the ending on one of the character but inevitable on a scene. Not much action. A little bored there. While at the last episode, I was disturbed or shall I say the neighborhood were disturbed by the meowing of Noisy and Long-Tail. Yet again they start their loud argument. Which ended for almost 20 minutes until a man came over and stomp his legs lightly which look pathetic and stopped the 2 cats from going any further. Everybody back to their own schedule after that. It does sound a little bit annoying though but only when it's at the wrong timing. With the cats around at least I find my neighborhood alive.

Compiling my animes as usual but haven't watch any yet. Really not in the mood to watch them now as the stories all are yet to develop more further. Well it's just that you'll end up at the end of your seats wanting to know what's going to happen next but you would have to wait for the next week or another weeks for the next episodes to be out. Also the time just doesn't allowed. I don't ant to abuse the free time I'm having right now. Working 2nd and 3rd shift this week gives me the advantage to stay up late but when it comes to 1st shift which starts at 8.30am, I would have to sleep. I have the habit that I would not sleep the whole night even if I need to. Sigh. I don't want to go into that addiction again. I am refraining from drinking coffee at night too though.

I hope it won't rain heavily when I go to work later. I do not want to be carrying umbrella when I go back. Troublesome. I might be getting the small umbrella in future. I didn't replace the one which grandma broke last year though.